Winchester 308 Win Super-X 150gr Power Point
Winchester Super-X ammunition has developed a reputation as being hard hitting and reliable. This ammunition is loaded with Super-X Power-Points which feature a unique, exposed soft nose jacketed bullet design that delivers maximum energy on target. Strategically-placed notches around the jacket mouth improve upset and ensure uniform expansion for massive energy release. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
• Cartridge: 308 Winchester
• Grain Weight: 150 Grains
• Quantity: 20 Round
• Muzzle Velocity: 2820 Feet Per Second
• Muzzle Energy: 2648 Foot Pounds
• Bullet Style: Jacketed Soft Point
• Bullet Brand And Model: Winchester Power-Point
• Lead Free: No
• Case Type: Brass
• Primer: Boxer
• Corrosive: No
• Reloadable: Yes
• G1 Ballistic Coefficient: 0.294
• Velocity Rating: Supersonic
• Country of Origin: United States of America
1 review for 308 Winchester, 150 grain
There are no reviews yet.